Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Project Food Blog has taken over my life!

Just a reminder, voting for Round 3 of Project Food Blog ends TOMORROW, October 7th, at 6 pm PDT.

Pleeeeeeease, Orange & Salt readers, if you haven't had a chance to already, click this link and vote for me by pressing the little red heart. That's it! Easy. I'm a little nervous with the competition getting steeper this round and am hoping not to be knocked out of the race by someone who has a prettier blog font than me, or who decorated a fancier table than I did. If I lose, I at least want to lose on FOOD. And the food, let me tell you, was pretty spectacular. Oops, may I say so myself? Ha ha.

So, if you want to see more PFB2010 posts in this space, vote vote vote!!!

I'm Laurel Morley and I approve this message. Thank you for your support. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment