Sunday, September 19, 2010

Project Food Blog: What is This?

Readers, I have entered a contest! You can read more about it here, but to sum it up briefly, I'll be competing against 2,000 other food bloggers in an effort to become 'the next Food Blog Star!'



I'll be posting my first official entry in the contest shortly, and I hope you'll all enjoy these themed entries and vote for me when the time comes! The contest consists of ten elimination challenges and lasts, at least provided that I advance in every round, until early December. There will be other, non-contest-related entries on the blog in between, but I'm really looking forward to participating in this and the extra challenge and structure it will bring to Orange & Salt. Oh yes, and the prize! Did I mention there's a fabulous prize? :)

1 comment: